<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Sunday, December 25, 2011 @ 4:45 PM
Merry Christmas!

25th December, it's a funny thing. It's funny cause at Christmas, something in you gets so lonely. I don't know what exactly, but it's something that you don't mind so much not having at other times. And trust me, I know that feeling of loneliness. A void feeling in you. You can never fully describe how it actually feels but you know it's there.

Anyway, intended to spend a lonely Christmas eve. Until college mates came out with something. Had dinner and OverTime after. It was indeed pretty crazy, but I'm glad how it turned out to be and well surprises happen when you least expected it to. (: Managed to speak to him before the night ended. Thank you for texting love.




The night was fine, but nothing can describe the void feeling in me. I felt so alone in a crowded place and it's a horrible feeling. But I'm thankful to have them around! Indeed a crazy bunch! The night ended out of my expectations. No doubt it did put a smile on my face, but I guess I give in to the nonsense too easily. Forgive too easily, and let it by too easily. If only I could have let go of him just as easy too!


Oh well, nevertheless, Merry Blessed Christmas everyone! Time to usher in the new year! (;