Every year is a roller coaster ride isn't it? Despite how much great times there were, there will also be some downfall at some point of time. Being twenty this year taught me a lot of things, but being the forgetful person that I am, I'll try to remember as many highlights of twenty eleven!
- The passing on of my late grandma. She was so dear to heart, I absolutely miss her presence in my life. I hope she's doing well above. Look at how adorable she is! I still remember I took this picture when she was going through my bag after I came home from my birthday lunch. She just put it on and started laughing. I love her!
- Bought an iPad and an iPhone two weeks later. && because of this, my sister stopped talking to me for a month or so.
- Got myself free tickets to watch Michael Buble live in Malaysia. Felt over the top witnessing him LIVE. He is THATTT amazing! Fantastic workmanship!
- Scored my 'dream' job! Hahaha. As a fan girl of Daniel Lee back in 2005, I've always dreamed of being an artsite's personal assistant. And never have I thought I'd actually be one. Yes, I did a four month internship with Lawrence Wong (actor & host) It was a great experience & my only regret was that I didn't learn much! But despite that, I have a nice boss which as of date, we still do keep in touch! (: Thank you for always checking if I'm alright & advising me about what I deserve.
In my four month internship, I witnessed a the whole process of filming a local drama.
Never ending episodes of 8style pre-recording.
Went international during my internship. Not far, but yes. Went to Singapore for a real professional photo shoot.
- Upon completing my internship, I officially graduated! Diploma in Mass Communication. More than 2 years of course! Proud, relief & awaiting for another chapter of education!
- Fell deeply in love with the wrong guy, which until today I still am struggling to wake up from the horrible nightmare. I still have difficulties sleeping, I still have a hard time feeling okay when I hear his name, I still am not over him. He mean too much to me, despite knowing the fact that I meant nothing to him at all.
Sweet of him to send me this when he went on a work duty at Kuantan. Early courtship when he didn't even know how to spell my name. (:
Received roses from him, never ending surprises from him. He knows exactly how to make me feel like I'm the only girl in his world.
He saved my name as "I
Rachael" and sent me an image of it. (:
Gave me really unforgettable memories, met his family and I instantly fell in love with them. The warmth I feel when I sat at the dinner table. Feeling totally unprepared because he surprised me with the dinner. Nevertheless, I feel blessed that we crossed path, I'm blessed that he came along and made me so happy. However, he thought me how to love and also made me lose all my hope & faith all over again after he left.
- First time in my life, I drank till I got so drunk because I felt too upset with something that happened. Impulsive decision was to go clubbing immediately after I found out. I caused so much trouble that night. Friends had a hard time taking care of me. Yuki had to send me back to Subang with my car while Alex had to come all the way from Kepong to fetch Yuki back. Cried like crazy at the valet & in the car on the way home, puked all over my house and they had to clean up and then proceed to waking up with a horrible hang over.
- When we came to an end, it was one of the worse downfall of the year. And even until today, I couldn't bare to feel alright whenever someone mention his name to me. No one knows how depressed I feel, they read from my status/twitter. But what do they know? Not my story. I still find it hard to be without him because he was so dear to me. Yes it was a very short period of time, but I just committed myself too soon and too much. And I can't seem to forgive myself for falling for him even when I knew that he would be a heart breaker. It's as though I see a wall ahead and yet I speed through and ran into it. Every day I still struggle to feel alright about being friends. Yes, that's the worse part. We are still friends, and somehow I think it's pretty impossible to be friends you have a past with and still have feelings for. ); But I just wouldn't listen. Every day I hurt myself more & more. ):
- Had a good holiday in a few places!
Hard Rock experience in Penang with my friends! WHO GOES TO PENANG FOR EXPENSIVE HOTEL & EXPENSIVE FOOD?!
Bandung, with my parents.
- Met my inspiration & even got my picture taken with her! Always looked up to her and have always been inspired by someone with so much determination and able to be so successful!
- Learned knitting, knitted a scarf in less than a weeks time. ACHIEVEMENT!
This marks the end of twenty eleven, well what can I say? BRING IT ON TWENTY TWELVE! Happy New Year everyone! I don't make resolutions, but I want to love myself more. I HAVE TO. (; Good year ahead, abundance of health, joy, love & happiness! xox.