<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Saturday, December 17, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
⌣_⌣

So I'm here sitting by the pool thinking of all the what if's and what could have been. But only to realise that what could have been would have been if it was meant to be. ): What more can I do? I've tried my best and gave my all. And if my best isn't enough for you, I don't what more will be enough. My hard work. My effort. I've given all. I've wasted my nights waiting for you when you said you wanted to see. I've spent enough time being miserable because of you.

But then again, I've decided to stay so I'm responsible of the consequences that happens to me. Unless, one day I wake up and automatically decided to stop it since it makes me so unhappy. But I also wonder how is it possible to let go when what makes me sad is also what makes me happy?! );

I know I'm just giving myself excuse to continue this relationship despite knowing what the results would be. It's not going to make me happy in any way. It's just gonna slowly ruin me and kill me. If this relationship was really worth it, I wouldn't doubt him, I would be afraid if he wouldn't appreciate the things I do for him. Obviously there's no confirmation. No assurance in it. Every single day I live in doubt. Wondering if he thought of me. If I even crossed his mind for a split second. Or if he likes me even a tad bit. And where's there's no sound from him, I start to wonder if this really marks the end of everything. I don't know how long can I live in this situation.

I don't know how someone who just walked into my life has the power of controlling my feelings and thoughts when I should have all the power to control MY own thoughts and feelings. This is getting out of hand and it's unfair. And even more unfair when I'm not even given a chance to prove myself. Life is unfair after all. I'm tired of feeling like this every single day. I wake up feeling miserable and I fall asleep with tears. I have dreams of you calling me, bringing me out, having good time together and such. And that's a horrible feeling when I only can dream about it. I feel embarrassed just by having those dreams. I feel miserable when I can't even accomplish something so simple! It's really horrible. ⌣_⌣