<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 3:40 AM
How long can you do this?

Appreciate other people's feeling. For even though it's nothing for you, it could also be their everything.

Very often I tell myself that whenever there's a misunderstanding or a problem, just take it in. Don't voice it out and cause even more problems. But then there's only so much that I can take. How much can I be keeping to myself? How much can I act as though there's nothing wrong when EVERY THING IS?!

I always think about people's feelings before doing any thing at all. I try my best to please every one. I try not to hurt people's feelings. In every situation, I try to stay out. I don't take sides. I speak as a neutral person. I don't like causing any additional problems. But then I realized, by doing so it only cause myself to be stepped on. Basically, you can never please every one. If you please yourself, you can't please other people and vice versa.

I can't believe the amount of bullshit I took in for the past 6 months. I never thought I'd be so calm in all these. Usually I'd be superbly pissed and probably not giving two fucks about the relationship. But now? I'm taking all in, I always find an excuse for him, no matter how bad the situation is. I always blame myself for it all. Even when clearly, he's the one at fault. Sigh. I'm at that point where I don't know how to feel. At the point where I'm so hurt till I can't be hurt anymore. ); Every time I find out something, I just take a deep breath and take it in.


Smile for it is easier than explaining why you're sad (: