<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 @ 2:16 AM
Always the apple of my eyes 

Just watched "You Are The Apple Of My Eye." [那些年,我們一起追的女孩] I never did imagine it to be that good. Been wanting to watch it for the past few days and it's all being SOLD OUT. Not just being left with front row tics, but SOLD OUT. And so I took the risk, bought front row tickets for the first time in my life just to catch the much talked about movie! Though it was pretty hard watching from the front row, but no regrets because it was actually THATTT good. 


No doubt the movie did bring back a lot of memories back in school. How I'd go to school, sit in class, pay attention during lessons and dealing with goofy friends! I miss recess, I miss the feeling of being in school with friends when back then, there were never any problems that I face today. Urgh, I don't know how to express how much memories it brought back! BUT IT WAS GOOD! 


Not only that, but there comes a scene where I could only picture myself in the lead actors position. Letting go of his love and only to be attending their wedding few years down the road. I couldn't stop imagining myself attending his wedding, not knowing if I should be absolutely happy for him or being all bitter thinking that I could have been the girl in that wedding dress. And if I could, I'd never want to be in his position. ): I can never fully express how I actually felt when I was watching the scene. The bittersweet feeling. Sigh. Oh well, I guess we can never fully picture the future. (: 

All in all, the movie is worth watching. I absolutely liked it! (:


♥ w²