<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 5:57 PM
Finally over.

Finals are finally over. Did one of my final presentation yesterday. After so much lack of sleep for the past one whole week. I napped from 1-6pm! And then slept from 4am-12pm. Feels good that I can sleep till whatever time I want! :D

Something funny happened last night when I was at SS2. Two ladies knocked on my car window, and asked if I know how to speak mandarin. I said no, even when I know. She continued to yap away.

She said "Don't worry, I'm not here to scam you. I'm from Beijing China and I can't seem to find my friend. Can I seek for your help for some money so I can eat and go through tonight?" Honestly does she think I'd fall for it? Whats more funny is, I saw her coming out from a Myvi like 10 cars away from mine. What a joke!

Anyhowwwww, I went to Ou with Kimee today. Shopped a little, and had yummeh lunch at Delicious! Went over to Empire to settle the gym stuff and I'm back at home. I somehow am thinking so much about this one month of holidays. There's so much that I want to do yet so little time and moneh! I absolutely know that I need to catch up with some friends that I haven't been in contact for a very long time. And also, there's so many things that I want. I feel like working for it, but at the same time I know that my dad wouldn't be happy about me working. ): So I guess it's no to working and yes to cutting down the things I want. Oh well, I'll just deal with whatever I have! :)