Christmas is officially over and a heck of a good year is coming to an end in 5 days' time. What has 2009 brought to me? Definitely a very unforgettable year, the first year I left high school, the year I started driving, the year I fell out of love and fell in love, the year college started. Basically a year that brought so much joy, tears and laughter to life. Ofcourse all these won't happen if it wasn't cause of the help of you wonderful people. Friends and family. (:
- I had a great time working and I'm lucky to have an awesome supervisor. (:
- Owned my first mac in Dec/Jan. I forgotten.
- Traveled to Bangkok in Jan.
A very busy month, busy running errands.
- Met Khalil Fong in person.
- SPM results.
- Rotting at home.
- My first ever print ad shoot.
- Constantly traveling around Malaysia. (Kuantan, Johor etc)
- Eagle island with friends.
- Started meeting Brandon (:
- P License :D
- Enrolled in college.
- Couldn't remember, I bet nothing interesting took place :P
- Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Turned legal.
- Nothing to highlight about.
And so, people say life is a box of chocolates because it's full of surprises. I must agree that life is full of surprises. You don't know what's coming your way, you can't see it. I never would imagine traveling to Cambodia. Never did I imagine dating Brandon. Never did I thought I'd be doing mass comm in KDU. Never would I know I would be featured in a print ad, never would i imagine meeting Khalil Fong and what not.
Things happen when you least expect it to, 2009 have been marvelous but I'm looking forward to an even more marvelous 2010. I promise myself to be better, and I'm only doing it for myself. I stopped creating new years resolutions because you'll never keep to it anyway ;P
Happy new year everyone!
With love, Rachael Wong. (: