<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 4:12 PM

Well due to popular demand, I am blogging about a back dated event. Popular demand la konon, only by one person. LOW JIAYI this is for you. LOL. pss/sorry for the bad quality pictures.






Upon reaching I only knew it was a mini showcase. I thought it was the typical promo tour. But I guess I was wrong. But anyhow, when I went into the auditorium, there sat a group of instruments. And what came to my mind was a live band. I was pretty excited! But what I was afraid of was the lightings! I was hoping that my pictures would turn out at least HALF as good as daniel's showcase or khalil's promo tour! But I guess I was wrong, it's worse! So disappointed! That's why I didn't bother to blog about it!

I'm not really good with camera settings and stuff. I can remember so much today and forget everything the following week. And the best was just flash with a near distance. Far distance causes red eyes, without flash causes the pictures to be red. Pft!






He shed some tears. Awww! Sometimes I feel that any career that is, will never be easy to walk. Its all effort, hardwork and pressure. Not only about being a public figure. Even normal jobs. ); Sigh.




Hahahah! Just for laughs! ;P


I look ugly in the picture. Its not my side! And I look like a freaking stuffed meat ball!




The showcase was good. It was a small venue but fun. He has a girlfriend though. Her name is, Career Shi Yeh. HAHA! Get it? Well that's what he said ok :P

Enjoy it Jiayi! :P