<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 11:48 PM

Had early lecture today and I must say it felt like hell waking up so early and going to college one hour in advance because of the jam. The traffic is not as bad as expected, only because its the school holidays! I don't know what would it be like when school re-opens. Although I am not the one driving, (Thanks Farhana) but being caught in the jam pretty much sucks be it if you're driving or not!



I've learnt something pretty interesting today despite the fact that our lecturer, Hardip keeps repeating the same word for the entire hour! "Plagiarism." Hardip would stress on the world gazillion times! What's plagiarism? I admit, I didn't know what it meant, and maybe some of you don't too! Anyhow, plagiarism basically means stealing something that is not tangible. Copying or imitating another author's masterpiece and claiming its yours. In academia bla bla bla bla, I can't remember and so so so so. :D So that girl who copied me committed a grave sin. According to Hardip that is. Haha! So much of a mass comm student who already broke the simplest and littlest rule of being a student. You failed, badly. (:

Why do I call my lecturer Hardip? Not sir, not Mr.Hardip? He stated clearly on the first day of class that he want's no salutation of any kind. Which I find it quite weird to be actually going up to my lecturer and say something like "Hey Hardip, did you receive my email?" It feels sort of awkward doesn't it?

I am anticipating for very interactive classes and look forward for the new things that I'll be learning. (;

pss/ looking for a new blog skin, why is it so hard to find a decent one?!