<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5961369576858898311\x26blogName\x3dtengtengtengteng*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tengtengtengteng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8102425897330163054', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ w ²
blog info.

Rantings, complains and problems.
Deal with me. ♥

the diva.



Things aren't presented to me on a silver platter,
I make them happen for myself! (:
I am ordinary but living the life of an extraordinary. A pressured teenager working to perfection,
yours - Rachael Wong.




speak.





always.



goodbye, adios.

♥ {Danell}
♥ {Evan}
♥ {Kris}

♥ {Denise}
♥ {Farhana}
♥ {Jia Yi}
♥ {Julio}
♥ {Karyn}
♥ {Michelle}
♥ {Megdalyn}
♥ {Mei Fenn}
♥ {Nadya}
♥ {Pik Kei}
♥ {Sevvy}


Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : -piinkie

erase the memories.

March 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012

Sunday, April 5, 2009 @ 2:32 AM

For the past few days I've been cleaning up my room. Its very not me! Knowing that I cleaned my room without being asked to do so. I looked at my messy table and my messy shelves. I couldn't stand the sight of it. The amount of albums in the shelves and those rubbish on my table. I don't even have place to put my laptop or do my work. My tables very small, because my room is very small. So that's why there's not much place for anything and everything. :P

So yes, I cleaned my shelves. Omg, I can't believe the amount of cd's I have! o.O Which also means, I can't believe I'd spend on those!


Holy cow! That's a lot! Its all in boxes now. I only packed because I want to get a new shelf. I have to first get rid of the old one before I get a new one. Which also reminded me that I actually threw FIVE freaking big paper bags of things. Posters, banners, blablabla. Everything. And when I saw the rubbish man collect it, he actually went through it! Yucks!

I also came across my tags for concerts and etc.


And also my pin-board.


Now that I've packed, my table looks like its so much more organized than before. I have more space now! I'm liking it. Will like it even more when I get to get rid of the shelves! :D Weee~ Now all the albums are in a big box. Maybe I should keep it in the store room or perhaps under my bed and let it collect dust.

Anyhoow, I now have the habit of blogging in advance. I save drafts and then adjust the posting time. In fact, this very post itself is done earlier. Well, maybe because when inspiration comes. I just blog. But then want to publish it at a later date. I don't know whats the cost of this. But I guess there's no specific reason huh? Hahah. ;P

Tomorrow's the day that we have our annual cheng beng. To some who doesn't know what it means, let's just put it this way. Chinese Prayers? (: I am feeling excited, I feel like I have a lot to say to my grandpa. (: We'll see then ;P

Heal my heart and mend my broken soul.